42 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set, Tints
- Scooch on over chocolate bunny. Tegu filled baskets will ensure a Hoppy Easter!
- The 42-Piece Set offers the best of all Tegu has to offer. It incorporates nine unique shapes, including the wildly addictive magnetic wheels.
- Tegu support a child's development over time through play: enhanced fine motor skills, pattern recognition, balance, sense of scale, imaginative play, problem solving, storytelling.
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
The 42-Piece Set offers the best of all Tegu has to offer. It incorporates nine unique shapes, including the wildly addictive magnetic wheels. Whether it's creating a scaling tower, a whimsical animal, or speeding away with detachable magnetic wheels, it offers limitless play to encourage the budding genius in every child. It Includes 42 blocks in nine shapes: 4 Tall Columns, 4 Medium Columns, 6 Short Planks, 6 Long Planks, 6 Mega Planks, 6 Cubes, 2 Parallelograms, 4 Short Angles, and 4 Wheels. About Tegu's Magnetic Wooden Blocks: "Click-Clack". It's the iconic sound of two Tegu Blocks coming together. Tegu has reinvented the wooden block in a way that brings new life to a favored classic. By safely embedding magnets into each piece, Tegu Blocks become curiously attractive for both kids and kids at heart. Defy gravity and push your imagination in ways never before possible. No instruction manuals nor electronics, just toys that demand imagination and inspire limitless creativity across all ages. Open-ended play is endangered, but we're bringing it back. Created with beautiful Honduran hardwoods and safe water-based finishes, these blocks have proven wildly addictive for kids (and kids at heart) and will encourage the simple joy of creating across generations. Ages 1+ Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.