Mary Meyer "Taggies Dipsy Duck" Soft Toy
- Taggies Dipsy Duck is a 25-centimeter ultra-soft friend
- Adorned with patented looped ribbon tags that babies love to explore and rub
- Provides tactile and visual stimulation
- Look for other dipsy ducks items to collect and love, as well as farm friend Casey cow items
- Taggies toys, blankets and baby mats make great coordinating baby shower gifts
Born from the fascination babies have with satin tags, taggies are wonderfully soft, soothing toys and blankets that provide tactile stimulation babies crave for development. Little ones are mesmerized and calmed by rubbing the smooth satin loops. Adorned with colorful gingham patterns, dipsy duck is a fun and lovable friend. Taggies are brought to you by Mary Meyer, a family-run business since its inception in 1933. What began as a young woman selling her handmade toy creations is now a sustainable company run by third-generation family members continuing their grandmother's legacy. Giving back to communities surrounding their Vermont headquarters is just one way the Meyer family honors their commitment to sustainability. They understand the choices they make today, from how toys are designed to how items are packaged and shipped, impacts everyone. Their goal is to set the course for a future that innovates with new materials, recycles and maximizes use of recycled materials, and minimizes waste. Safe and fun toys of outstanding quality and value are the heart of Mary Meyer. The company has received numerous honors, including multiple Oppenheim and toy of the year awards, and ensures that all toys meet or exceed us toy safety requirements.